1. Others may not know proper etiquette, but that doesn't mean you should ignore it.
2. Be humble. You may be a bride now, but soon you will re-enter life as a mere mortal.
3. Respect tradition, but give it your own personal spin.
4. Mind your manners. “Please” and “thank you” will take you a long way.
5. Your friends and family do not work for you but are happy to help you because they love you.
6. Don't assume anything. Ask questions and get the details in writing.
7. Don't keep guests waiting and don't ask them to pay for anything.
8. Treat your vendors kindly and they will do the same for you.
9. Thank-you notes are a must. It is never wrong to express your thanks to your parents, your guests, and your vendors.
10. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it. When in doubt, trust yourself.