1. Wait approximately two minutes before sipping a Guinness, allowing it to settle completely.
2. Before enjoying a refreshing beverage with friendly pubbers, say slainte (pronounced “slawn-cha”), which means “to your health.”
3. Venture to the local pub for some real trad (traditional/folk music) and craic (good times)!
4. Play golf in the rain. In fact, do anything in the rain.
5. Ramble about hill walking, especially on a sunny day.
6. Enjoy every morsel of a full Irish breakfast.
7. Ensure a potato-based food item accompanies every meal.
8. Handle the curvy roads like a racing pro.
9. Quote Joyce, Yeats, or take a risk and go Wilde!
10. Have a good joke and a good story to tell.