Pork Roast Dinner
Using soda adds a sweet background note to the taste of the cooked pork. If you prefer, you can substitute 1½ cups of water for the Coca-Cola or Dr. Pepper.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 4
- 1 (3-pound) pork sirloin or butt roast
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (12-ounce) can Coca-Cola or Dr. Pepper
- 1 medium sweet onion, peeled and slice
- 1 (1-pound) bag baby carrots
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled
Place the pork roast in the slow cooker. Sprinkle the soup mix over the pork. Pour in the soda.
Add the onion, carrots, and potatoes.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until the internal temperature of the roast reaches 160°F.