Carino's Angel Hair with Artichokes
You can put together a hearty and healthy meal quickly with this recipe.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 4
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 14 large shrimp
- 1 cup quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped black olives
- 4 tablespoons capers
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pound angel hair pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
In a sauté pan on medium, add olive oil, garlic, shrimp, and artichokes. Let shrimp cook and let garlic turn a golden color to develop flavor (about 3–4 minutes).
Add tomatoes, black olives, capers, salt, and pepper. Let ingredients thoroughly heat while mixing. Cook 5–6 minutes.
Remove from the heat and toss in fresh basil.
Place cooked pasta in a mound on service plate and top with ingredients from sauté pan, then garnish with Parmesan and parsley.