Hardee's Mushroom Swiss Burger
This recipe uses simple canned ingredients to make a burger as good or even better than the original.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 4
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Accent seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 pound hamburger
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
Mix the mushroom soup, mushrooms, and Worcestershire sauce together.
Place mixture in a small sauce pan over low heat and let simmer.
Mix the Accent, Seasoned Salt, and pepper into the hamburger.
Form the hamburger into 4 patties and fry in a skillet or grill for 4–5 minutes per side until done.
Put each patty onto a bun and add the Swiss cheese and mushroom sauce.