Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake
Oreos and cheesecake are truly a match made in heaven.
INGREDIENTS | YIELDS 1 PIE
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1½ cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1½ pounds room-temperature cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 room-temperature eggs
- 1 cup room-temperature sour cream
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 15 divided coarsely chopped Oreo cookies
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Combine the butter and cookie crumbs and press evenly into the bottom of a greased 10″ pie pan. Set aside.
Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add in the sugar, then the eggs. Stir in the sour cream, flour, vanilla, and salt. Gently stir in 5 chopped cookies.
Pour the mixture into the pan and top with remaining chopped cookies. Bake on the top rack for 75 minutes.
Turn off the oven, prop the door open several inches, and allow the cake to rest in oven for 1 hour.