T.G.I. Friday's Nine Layer Dip
This is a Mexican dip loaded with flavor. It is not on the menu anymore, so the only way you can have it is to make it at home.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 3–4
- 2 strips of diced bacon
- 1 (16-ounce) can of plain refried beans
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package of taco seasoning
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup guacamole
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
Fry bacon in a skillet until done. Add refried beans and cook with the bacon and drippings.
Stir frequently and cook on low for 15 minutes.
Mix taco seasoning with sour cream and set aside.
Place the refried beans on a platter and spread 1″ thick. Top the beans with ½ cup of cheese.
The next layer is ½ cup of the sour cream mixture. Top with ¾ cup guacamole.
Top with the diced tomatoes, onions, and black olives and garnish with ¼ cup of cheese.