1. Reiki is an effective self-help tool that promotes balance, relaxation, and overall well-being.
2. Reiki serves as an immediate first-aid response during times of trauma and injury.
3. Reiki is a community in which its practitioners automatically become members of its energetically connected family.
4. Reiki harms no one and serves as a complementary tool for assisting all other types of healing therapies.
5. Reiki helps practitioners develop stronger and healthier relationships with their loved ones.
6. Reiki helps practitioners bond spiritually with their environment.
7. Reiki extends its healing properties into all past, present, and future experiences that need soothing.
8. Reiki brings awareness, allowing practitioners to bring to light any innate intuitive abilities that have been buried or repressed.
9. Reiki's restorative properties are especially helpful in the care that follows medical treatments or surgical procedures.
10. Our pets benefit from Reiki energies by becoming healthier and calmer under a practitioner's care.