1. You will never again have to fear being called on to speak.
2. You will be admired as someone who is willing to share valuable information.
3. You will be known as the person who can say something inspiring just when it is needed.
4. You will learn a lot by researching the subjects you talk about.
5. You will do better in business because being articulate is an essential part of being successful.
6. You will meet a lot of interesting new people in your audiences.
7. You will be happier and more confident.
8. You will contribute to making the world a better place.
9. You will have fewer miscommunications with friends, family, and associates.
10. You will come to know yourself much better.