You can use crab, chopped chicken, or sausage in place of the shrimp in this easy pizza recipe.
INGREDIENTS | YIELDS 20 PIZZETTES; SERVES 10
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cups small frozen uncooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup shredded Havarti cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add green onions and garlic; cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Add shrimp; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink. Remove from heat and drain.
Roll out pizza dough to 15″ × 12″ rectangle about ¼ inch thick. Cut into twenty 3-inch squares and place on cookie sheet.
Divide shrimp mixture among squares, then top with feta and Havarti cheeses.
In small bowl, combine thyme and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over Pizzettes.
Bake for 8–11 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is melted and beginning to brown. Serve immediately.