Layered Taco Dip
This gorgeous dip has the best combination of flavors and textures. You can also add shredded lettuce, sliced olives, and salsa.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 10–12
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced
- 2 tablespoons adobo sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) container prepared guacamole
- 2 avocados, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
In medium bowl, combine refried beans with chipotle peppers and adobo sauce. Spread in a 13″ × 9″ glass baking dish.
In medium bowl, combine guacamole with avocados and lemon juice. Spread over beans in dish.
Beat cream cheese until fluffy; gradually add sour cream. Spread over guacamole.
Drain and rinse black beans and sprinkle over sour cream mixture.
Add tomatoes and cheese; cover and refrigerate for 6– 8 hours before serving with lots of taco chips.