Creamy Pasta Salad
This dressing works with many vegetables. Use your family's different combinations of favorite vegetables for this salad to mix up the variety in the diet. Try artichoke hearts, olives, broccoli, cauliflower, or summer squashes!
INGREDIENTS | YIELDS 4½ cups
- 3 cups whole-wheat rotini, cooked
- ½ cucumber, diced
- ½ cup cooked carrot coins
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 4 ounces cooked chicken, chopped
- ½ cup light mayonnaise or vegenaise
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon mustard
Combine pasta, cucumber, carrot coins, tomatoes, and chicken.
Combine all ingredients for the dressing, toss with salad.