Lemon Chocolate Pie Recipe
Lemon and chocolate is a fabulous combination. This pie is perfect for a birthday celebration or anniversary.
SERVES ► 8
- 1 Pie Crust, baked and cooled
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1½ cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
In small saucepan, combine ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk with ½ cup chocolate chips.
Melt over very low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Spread into bottom of pie crust.
In medium bowl, combine remaining sweetened condensed milk with the lemon juice and beat until smooth.
Fold whipped topping into lemon mixture and spoon over chocolate mixture in pie shell.
Using a chef's knife, finely chop 2 tablespoons chocolate chips and sprinkle over the pie.
Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.