Frozen Yogurt Pie
You can make this pie in any flavor. Just change the flavor of the yogurt and gelatin.
INGREDIENTS | YIELDS 10 servings
- 1 16-ounce package frozen strawberries, defrosted
- 2 8-ounce containers nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 8-ounce container low-fat or nonfat frozen whipped topping
- 1 2-ounce package strawberry gelatin
- 1 9″ pre-baked pie shell
Mix the strawberries and yogurt in a blender or food processor and blend until mostly creamy with small chunks of strawberries.
Mix the whipped topping and gelatin in a large bowl.
Mix in the strawberry/yogurt mixture.
Pour the mixture into the baked pastry shell and freeze.
Serve frozen or partially thawed.
- Calories: 186
- Fat: 4 grams
- Protein: 4 grams
- Carbohydrates: 29 grams
- Cholesterol: <1 milligram