1. Unlock the meanings behind the common Latin phrases you hear and use every day, such as ad hoc, mea culpa, and ad nauseam.
2. Develop an excellent basis from which to learn Spanish, Italian, French, and other languages.
3. Build your English vocabulary by learning Latin roots.
4. Strengthen your reading and comprehension skills.
5. Improve your English grammar and usage.
6. Understand medical, mathematical, legal, and scientific terminology.
7. Read the ancient texts of Cicero, Vergil, and Horace.
8. Enhance your understanding of the Romans and their influence on the modern world.
9. Boost standardized tests scores.
10. Write with greater clarity and efficiency.