Walk into a large museum and it's easy to see how you could get lost. Some museums hold thousands of treasures in over 100 different rooms. What's more, there can be several different floors with stairways and elevators connecting them. If you want to find the Egyptian exhibit or a favorite painting, you will surely need a map. If you are in the museum for the whole day, you will want to find a bathroom, too!
Here are the rules for finding your way through this museum:
Use the stairs or elevators to go up and down between floors.
Go to the exhibits in the order they are listed.
Always look for the shortest route.
Don't cross over your own path.
1. Enter at the EAST DOORS.
2. Go upstairs to see the MUMMIES.
3. Find the MOSAICS.
4. Go downstairs to look at the SILK ROBES.
5. Walk to the Garden and go through the GARDEN MAZE.
6. Take the elevator up to see the RAIN FOREST COLLECTION.
7. Take the stairs down to see the CASTLES.
8. Go stare at the STAINED GLASS.
9. Visit the BOOKSTORE.
10. Take elevator up to the TEA ROOM.
11. Take the stairs down to the RESTROOMS.
12. Visit the SCULPTURE GARDEN.
It wasn't easy to visit the very first museums. You would have to write for permission to get in, and might have to wait two weeks to get an answer!