Scintillating Savory Vegetables
This is a very colorful dish—and you can choose any vegetables you like.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 4
- 1 cup fresh green beans, washed and cut
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots, washed
- 1 cup whole baby corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Italian parsley, chopped
In a microwave safe bowl, cook green beans, carrots, and corn until desired tenderness.
In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked green beans and carrots, corn, garbanzo beans, mint, and parsley in medium size bowl. Toss well and serve.