For the Cookie Monster
A little health thrown into this chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal cookie— again, feel free to leave in some of these goodies, or take them out.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 10–20
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup trans-fat-free peanut butter
- 1 cup oatmeal flakes, lightly toasted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free pancake syrup
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Nonstick cooking spray
In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs until creamy.
Add honey and peanut butter. Mix well.
Add oatmeal flakes, vanilla, oil, pancake syrup, and milk.
Add flour gradually, and then stir in chocolate chips. Blend until batter is smooth.
Spray nonstick cooking spray onto a baking sheet. Drop batter by teaspoon onto baking sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes, just until golden brown.