Fluffy Berry Cheesecake
The easiest cheesecake around—vary with your favorite berries. Different-colored berries give this a beautiful presentation.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 8
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container low-fat whipped topping
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/2 pound fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled, and halved
- 1/2 pound blackberries, cleaned
In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth.
Slowly beat in the sugar.
Add sour cream and vanilla, and mix.
Fold in the whipped topping.
Pour mixture into the pie crust. Chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Just prior to serving, decorate with berries.