Soft Chicken Tacos
Another favorite lunch the kids won’t trade. It’s doubtful any of their friends will have anything so unique. Remember there are many lunches to pack over the years—you have to stay creative!
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 4
- 2 cups roasted skinless, boneless chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa (choose spice level as desired)
- 8 (6-inch) corn or whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup low-fat Cheddar cheese, shredded
In a medium mixing bowl, combine chicken and salsa, tossing well.
Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each tortilla.
Add lettuce, tomatoes, and shredded cheese to each one. Fold in half and serve.