Strawberry Yogurt Squares
The kids will love this sweet snack, light and fluffy. Let them change the flavors of the yogurt and the fruits—mango, pineapple, blueberry, raspberry.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 9–12
- 1 cup Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
- 3 cups low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen strawberries, unsweetened
- 1 cup fat-free condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup lite whipped topping
Place tin foil at the bottom of an 8" × 8" square pan.
Sprinkle the cereal at the bottom of the pan evenly.
In a blender or food processor, place yogurt, strawberries, condensed milk, vanilla extract, and whipped topping. Blend until smooth.
Pour evenly over the cereal layer.
Cover with tin foil and place in the freezer.
Allow to freeze for 6 hours. Cut into squares and serve.