Luscious Lady Finger Dessert
Enhance the flavor of this dessert by adding one cup strong coffee, cooled, to give it a rich mocha flavor.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 12
- 1 (6-ounce) package Lady Fingers, split and separated
- 1 (8-ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cold low-fat milk
- 2 (4-ounce) packages fat-free, sugar-free pudding mix
- 8 ounces low-fat whipped topping
In a serving bowl or trifle bowl, place Lady Fingers on the bottom and up the sides of the bowl.
Beat cream cheese and vanilla with wire whisk until smooth.
3Gradually add the milk, and beat until smooth. Add pudding mix and half of the whipped topping. Beat softly with wire whisk.
Spoon into the trifle bowl. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Top with a large dollop of whipped topping and a few fresh berries.