Banana Ice Cream Pie
Taking your favorite recipes, and modifying them with lower-fat, lower-sugar items, can make a big difference in your child’s health, while they probably don’t notice that much of a difference in taste—it’s all a matter of what they can get used to.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 8–10
- Prepared graham cracker crust
- 3 to 4 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1 (4-ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup low-fat whipped topping
Layer bottom of graham cracker crust with sliced bananas.
Mix together ice cream, milk, and pudding mix. Spread over bananas.
Cover the top with additional sliced bananas, and whipped topping.
Freeze for 1 to 2 hours, then serve.