A Mother's Love
1. When the Hebrew baby was old enough to stop nursing, where did his sister take him?
a. Out of Egypt
b. Back to the river
c. To Pharaoh's daughter to become her son
d. To Canaan
2. As Moses grew older, what made him angry at the Egyptians?
3. Did Moses allow the torture to go on?
a. Yes, because he agreed with it
b. Yes, because he feared for his life
c. No, he stopped it
d. He did not care
4. Why did the Hebrews ask Moses if he was a judge?
5. How did the Hebrews feel about what Moses did?
6. What did Moses do when Pharaoh found out that he killed an Egyptian?
7. Whom did Moses meet by the well in the new land where he lived?
8. Whom did Moses marry?
9. When Moses had a son, what name did he give to him?
The Name Game
What was the meaning of the name that Pharoh's daughter gave to Moses? Use the decoder to figure out each letter and write the answer on the lines below.
God appeared to Moses in a flaming bush. He t old him of His plan to bring the people out of Egypt. — E3:1–4:3