Top 10 Reasons to Juice
1. Juicing can help you get your nine recommended daily servings of fruits and vegetables.
2. Juicing is good for digestive health. It aids digestion and can ease conditions such as acid reflux and ulcers.
3. Juicing can help alleviate allergies and respiratory disorders.
4. Juicing can boost your immune system and help your body resist and fight infections.
5. Juicing can help reduce high blood pressure and high levels of bad cholesterol.
6. The fruits and vegetables you use in juicing are very high in antioxidants, which are revered for their anti-aging properties. But antioxidants also improve circulation, contribute to cardiovascular health, enhance brain function, and reduce the negative effects of stress.
7. Juice is high in beneficial vitamins and minerals. It can also help you get enough fiber, protein, and unsaturated fats.
8. Commercial juices often contain added sugars and preservatives. By juicing your own fruits and vegetables, you can tailor your juices to your tastes and needs.
9. Juicing is a low-calorie way to boost your energy level so you can enjoy life more.
10. Juice is simple to make and it tastes delicious!