Top 10 Unforgettable Jewish Wedding Moments
1. Eruptions of “Mazel tov!” with the breaking of the glass.
2. The groom seeing the bride at the bedekin for the first time after days apart.
3. Making a l'chaim at the tish with very old scotch.
4. Eating for the first time all day, and for the first time as husband and wife, in the yichud room together.
5. The mothers of the bride and groom trying their darndest to break the too-thick plate.
6. Seeing your best friend in a gorilla suit doing wedding shtick, dancing and jumping rope in the middle of the dance floor.
7. Lifting the bride and groom up on chairs at the dancing while they hold on for dear life.
8. A relieved groom not being able to get more than a few words of Torah out before the crowd erupts in loud song.
9. Dancing so wild that everyone, including the bride, is sweating profusely.
10. The bride and groom, even at the biggest moment of their lives, thinking about and praying for others in need.