Vegan Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
Raspberries and almonds make a beautiful combination with their floral summery flavors. This is a lovely romantic dessert.
INGREDIENTS | YIELD: 1 QUART
- 1 cup marzipan or almond paste
- 2 cups coconut milk
- ½ cup honey
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeded, pod saved for another use
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored coconut milk creamer
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ½ cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
Blend everything but the jam and raspberries together in a blender or food processor until completely liquefied. Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
Add to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer's instructions for freezing. Before storing, swirl in raspberry jam and frozen raspberries.