Rich Chocolate and Raspberry Frozen Yogurt
The tang of fresh berries is intensified by the darker flavors of the chocolate used in this recipe. Garnish with a few fresh berries, Raspberry Sauce, and chocolate curls to really impress.
INGREDIENTS | YIELD: 1 QUART
- 3 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips, melted
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup fresh red raspberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
Add to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer's instructions for freezing.