Brie and Blue Spread
This is a delicious spread—serve with whole-wheat crackers, sliced jicama chips, celery sticks, and carrot sticks.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 6
Carb Level: Low
- 7 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed, at room temperature
- 2 ounces blue cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Freshly ground white pepper
- Parsley sprigs, for garnish
Combine the cheeses and butter in a food processor fitted with a metal blade; process the cheeses and butter for 10 seconds.
Add the cream and pepper, and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with parsley sprigs. Serve at room temperature.
The spread can be prepared up to 3 days in advance, kept covered, and refrigerated. Bring to room temperature before serving.