Garlic Ranch-Style Dressing
This is a rich and creamy treat that is great on greens or drizzled over grilled fish or chicken.
INGREDIENTS |SERVES 6
Carb Level: Low
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a small nonreactive bowl and whisk to combine. Refrigerate, up to 4 days, until ready to use.
Homemade Vs. Store-Bought
There are a number of delicious dressings in the refrigerated section of your local supermarket, but homemade dressings are still better—both in taste and nutrition. The other advantage of homemade dressings is that you can customize them to your own taste.