10 Reasons Grooms Should Be Involved in Planning the Wedding
1. Do you really want to eat nouvelle cuisine at your reception?
2. Your girlfriend is planning a fairy-tale-princess-themed wedding … and you're Prince Charming (tights and all).
3. You'll appreciate everything your fiancée is going through if you experience some of it firsthand.
4. Your title in your fraternity was “Party-Planning Animal.” Share the wealth, man.
5. You don't have to shop for a dress; calling a caterer or two is easy in comparison.
6. Score huge bonus points with the bride just for being interested.
7. You can honestly take credit for a great ceremony and reception.
8. Eliminate the possibility of your girlfriend hiring the “Most Sensitive Band in Town.”
9. Is it really fair for your bride to be taking on all of the work?
10. It's fun! (No, really. It is.)