Top 10 "Green" Things to Learn From This Site
1. Putting up solar panels or even a windmill can provide enough power to supply your home, and you can sell the extra electricity to the power utilities.
2. The quality of the air inside your house may be worse than the air outside.
3. If you are getting around on gasoline, there are ways to increase your gas mileage and lower your emissions.
4. You can buy centuries-old reclaimed lumber to use for projects in your home.
5. Death can be green; use an earth-friendly casket.
6. Supermarkets can be adopted and encouraged to carry organic products.
7. Antibiotics are used to keep feedlot cattle healthy because their diets and confinement make them sick.
8. Babies can sleep safely on beds made of natural latex; it's hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites.
9. Joining a car-sharing group means you can have a car when you need one without the regular expense.
10. If you take an ecovacation, you'll be helping the environment while supporting a local economy and having a great time.