Top 10 Ways to Prepare for Pregnancy
1. Find out what your healthy weight is and do your best to attain that weight.
2. Cut down on your caffeine intake.
3. Stop smoking cigarettes or using tobacco products or other drugs.
4. Get into the habit of exercising at least thirty minutes each day.
5. Take prenatal vitamins, especially folic acid.
6. Avoid drinking any alcohol.
7. Eat healthy foods like vegetables and fruits to ensure you're getting all the vitamins and minerals you need.
8. Be mindful of any chemicals you may work around — know what the hazards are.
9. Eat at least 75 grams of protein a day.
10. Quit taking birth control pills at least three months before you want to conceive.