Fruity Frozen Pie
This is another great summer treat for your friends and family. Let this dessert defrost 15–20 minutes at room temperature before serving — it makes cutting it easier.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 6–8
- ¾ cups sugar
- 1 (10-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen strawberries with juice, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (12-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 large bananas, peeled and sliced
In large mixing bowl, mix sugar and cream cheese.
Cut strawberries into pieces and add them and all the extra strawberry juice into the mixing bowl.
Add pineapple and Cool Whip. Fold in bananas.
Spread mixture into a 9″ × 13″ pan and freeze.
Remove dessert from freezer and serve.
Calories: 313 | Fat: 15g | Protein: 4g | Sodium: 122mg | Carbohydrates: 44g | Fiber: 3.5g