An enticing dessert that reflects all the colors and fragrances of spring.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 8
1⅓ cups graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup butter, softened
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup plain yogurt
¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups edible wildflowers
1 teaspoon sugar
1. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter.
2. Press the mixture evenly on bottom of buttered 8 pie pan.
3. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt, honey, and vanilla until well blended.
4. Spoon mixture over crumbs, spreading gently with spatula.
5. Arrange wildflowers on top. Sprinkle sugar over wildflowers.
6. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.