This cheesecake is creamy and rich; you'll love it. Top it with some sliced, sweetened strawberries or peaches.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 8–10
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 2 (8-ounce) packages dairy-free, vegan cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package firm tofu
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup Evaporated Rice Milk
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup gluten-free powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch or potato–starch flour
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 325ºF. Prepare Pie Crust, but press crumbs into bottom and 1″ up sides of a 9″ springform pan; set aside.
In food processor, combine remaining ingredients. Process until smooth, scraping down work bowl several times. Spoon into springform pan.
Bake 65–75 minutes, or until filling is just set in center.
Let cool 1 hour on wire rack; cover and chill 3–4 hours before serving.
Fat: 15.01 grams
Saturated Fat: 8.85 grams
Carbohydrates: 52.23 grams
Sodium: 499.33 mg