Sweet Peppers and Herbs
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 4
- 1 potato, boiled
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 mint leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 2 large red bell peppers, roasted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
Cut the potato into thin strips. Mix together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, chopped onion, minced garlic, cilantro, parsley, and mint leaves. Add to the potato strips, tossing.
Peel the roasted peppers, cut off the stems, and remove the seeds. Cut the peppers into thin strips. Combine with the other ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.