Time to Eat
There are enough restaurants to allow you to dine in a different place every evening and still have some left over. You'll find everything from Tex-Mex to Italian to Japanese, as well as good old Mexican served with a Cabo flare. Some of the outdoor eateries along El Corredor have become famous for their tasty food.
Local Dining Suggestions
• Casa Rafael's: Overlooking Playa El Médano, this elegant and romantic dining spot features exquisite international cuisine, live dinner music, and an excellent selection of wines (Playa El Médano, 624-143-0739).
• Damiana: The best restaurant in San José, it serves a varied menu, including charbroiled lobster and other seafood specialties in achiote sauce and imperial shrimp and steak (Mujares 8, San José, 624-142-0499).
• Da Giorgio II: For Italian food, this outdoor eatery can't be beat. Homemade pasta, an inviting salad bar, plus brick oven pizza are all served with outstanding views and accompanied by strolling violins (El Corredor three miles east of Cabo San Lucas, 624-143-3988).
• Mi Casa: Noted for its fine Mexican cuisine, this favored dining spot glows with candlelight against the backdrop of the main square in Cabo San Lucas (Av. Cabo San Lucas, 624-143-1933).
• The Shrimp Factory: Top-quality shrimp and lobster are served by the kilo boiled or by the plate any style (Marina Boulevard, Cabo San Lucas, 624-143-5066).
Due to the high volume of