1. Whiz down the 214-foot spiral water slide on the top deck of the Carnival “Fun Ship” Conquest.
2. Eat some of the 4,200 pounds of chicken, 11,600 pounds of fish, and 21,600 pounds of beef stocked aboard the Celebrity Galaxy for a seven-night cruise.
3. Learn PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, or Web site design in a classroom full of Dell computers aboard the Crystal Serenity.
4. Relax in the spa with a coconut body polish treatment while cruising through Hawaii with Norwegian Cruise Lines.
5. Dodge the paparazzi as you walk down the red carpet before a production of The Golden Mickeys aboard the Disney Cruise Line's Wonder.
6. Scale the rock-climbing wall after a morning on the ice-skating rink aboard Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas.
7. Take in a lecture and cooking lesson from a Cordon Bleu-trained chef aboard the Radisson Seven Seas Voyager.
8. Test your luck (and your liver) by entering the Champagne Slot Tournament aboard Holland America's Amsterdam.
9. Play nine holes of miniature golf on the sports deck aboard Princess Cruises’ Caribbean Princess.
10. Sit back, relax, and just take in the view as you cruise through paradise. You are, after all, on vacation!