Asian Chicken Salad
Carrots are easily shredded in food processor with a shredding blade. Otherwise, you can shred them by hand or slice thin.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 4
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 5 cups Chinese cabbage, sliced thin
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup minced scallion
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
Combine cooked chicken with thinly sliced cabbage, shredded carrots, scallions, and almonds.
Whisk together olive oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and honey
Toss dressing with chicken mixture. Sprinkle the salad with sesame seeds.