Mangos are great to combat acidity and poor digestion and are often recommended for constipation. Mangos contain phenols, the phenolic compound thought to have powerful antioxidant and anticancer abilities.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 2
- 1 very ripe banana, sliced
- 1 cup diced, pitted, peeled fresh mango (from about 1 small mango)
- 1 cup diced, peeled fresh pineapple
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- ½ cup canned light unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
Arrange banana, mango, and pineapple in single layer on baking sheet.
Cover and freeze until fruit is frozen solid, about 2 hours.
Place all ingredients in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed for 1 minute, or until smooth.
Pour into glasses and serve immediately.