Top 10 Ways to Improve Your Digestive Health
2. Choose foods that promote intestinal health like whole-grain breads and cereals, beans, dried plums, and nuts.
3. Limit fats and avoid concentrated sweets, emphasizing complex carbohydrates.
4. Get enough fluids by drinking 8 ounces with every meal or snack.
5. Give up caffeine.
6. Eat slowly and mindfully.
7. Don’t eat before bed.
8. Exercise, doing activities you like.
9. Manage your stress.
10. Don’t assume constipation, gas, or “upset” stomach is normal—it’s a sign you need to make some changes.