Apple Pear Crisp
This fruity dessert is great served with some gluten-free, casein-free soy ice cream on top!
- 3 medium pears
- 3 large apples
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- ½ cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup gluten-free, casein-free rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¼ cup butter or gluten-free, casein-free margarine, melted
- Canola oil spray
Preheat oven to 400ºF.
Peel and thinly slice pears and apples.
In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients.
Spray a 2-quart casserole with canola oil.
Spread fruit in bottom of casserole.
Top with sugar mixture.
Bake 40 minutes.
MAKES 4 CUPS (8 SERVINGS)
Calories: 229 | Fat: 6 g | Protein: 2 g | Fiber: 4 g