INGREDIENTS | MAKES 1 drink
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce strawberry-flavored vodka
- 2 ounces half-and-half (or to taste)
- 1 banana, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 ounce dark crème de cacao
- 1 ounce strawberry syrup
- Whipped cream, nuts, and a maraschino cherry
Pour the vodkas and the half-and-half into a blender; add half the banana and the ice cream.
Blend until smooth, adding more half-and-half if necessary to achieve desired consistency.
Pour the dark crème de cacao into a tall glass, then fill halfway with the blended mixture. Add the strawberry syrup, then continue to fill the glass.
Garnish with remaining half banana across the rim, then add whipped cream, nuts, and a cherry.