Ragin' Cajun Mardi Gras Punch
INGREDIENTS | MAKES 20 drinks
- 1 bottle (750 ml) of chilled citrus-flavored vodka
- 2 40-ounce bottles of chilled grape juice
- 2 48-ounce cans of chilled pineapple juice
- 1 2-liter bottle of chilled ginger ale
- A bunch of green seedless grapes
- Fishing line and a needle
Make an ice ring: Fill half a ring mold with 1 bottle of grape juice, freeze, fill with 1 can of pineapple juice, and freeze again.
String the grapes on the fishing line to make beads.
Pour the vodka, remaining grape and pineapple juice, and ginger ale into a punch bowl.
Place the ice ring and the string of grapes in the bowl.