For a gathering, you can serve this tasty dip in a bread bowl. Take an unsliced sourdough loaf and hollow it out. Then cut the bread you removed from the center of the loaf into bite-sized pieces. Serve the Spinach Dip inside the hollowed-out loaf with the bite-sized bread pieces on the side for dipping.
INGREDIENTS | SERVES 6
- 10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope vegetable soup mix
- 1 small white onion, peeled and chopped
- 8-ounce can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Squeeze out water from thawed spinach.
Add all other ingredients and mix.
Chill well and serve with raw vegetables, bread, or crackers.