1. The Bible is not just God';s way of speaking to you, but also His way of blessing you with every gift He wants you to have.
2. You learn what the Christian life is all about, what it looks like, and how you can practically live it out in every day and in every way.
3. When you read the Bible, you are reading the words and messages of God Himself.
4. It is something God encourages — even commands — His people to do.
5. It enables you to tell others about your faith because now you have a better idea of what you';re talking about.
6. You hear and interact with God as you read His words.
7. You get all the things you';re really seeking from God — love, comfort, forgiveness, wisdom, hope, security, and so on.
8. You learn the details of stories you may know the basics about now — for example, Noah and the ark, Jonah and the whale.
9. You can fully understand the Good News of the salvation message — that Jesus died for your sins and will give you eternal life.
10. There are hundreds of promises from God to you that you can count on if you believe and obey His Word.