Shrimp Crab Dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, chopped or popcorn size
- 1 cup canned crabmeat, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 drops cayenne-pepper sauce
With a mixer, beat the cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.