Potato Salad with Egg
From Theme: Jack and Jill Showers for Couples: Diapers Wild!
- 20 medium or 18 large potatoes
- Cold water to cover with 2 tablespoons salt added
- 1½ cups cider vinegar
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dark honey mustard
- 10-ounce jar sweet gherkin pickles, chopped
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1½ cups sweet onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups celery, rinsed and chopped
- 3 teaspoons celery salt or to taste
Peel the potatoes and cut into chunks.
Put them in cold, salted water; bring to a boil. Boil potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes, depending on size. While the potatoes are cooking, prepare a large bowl for the salad by chilling it well.
Drain the potatoes, put them in the chilled bowl, and sprinkle them with the cider vinegar while they are still hot.
In a separate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together until very well combined to make the dressing.
Add the bowl of dressing and vegetables to the potatoes and mix to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.