Italian Sub Sandwiches
From Theme: Jack and Jill Showers for Couples: Diapers Wild!
- 6-foot-long sub bun
- 3 pounds deli ham
- 3 pounds deli turkey or roast beef
- 2 pounds sliced salami
- 2 pounds provolone cheese
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 10 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup sliced hot banana peppers (optional)
- ½ cup bottled Italian dressing
- Mayonnaise and mustard as desired
Slice the sub bun lengthwise, but not all the way through. Open it up flat like a book.
Cover the bread with the slices of ham. Lay the turkey or beef on the ham, then the salami slices. Line up the cheese on top of the salami. Layer the lettuce, tomato, and banana peppers on the meats and cheese.
Drizzle dressing on the lettuce, and fold the sandwich closed.
Cut sandwich into thirty pieces with a serrated knife. Arrange on platter and serve.